Pvt. Ltd. (“Mitsui”).
Mitsui is committed to and required by law to
Information Mitsui May Collect from You :
- “Information” and/or “Data” means and includes any information about the business, processes, customers, Mitsui Human Resources, or third parties, including Sensitive Personal Data or Information; in any format whether tangible or intangible, including but not limited to any text, images, sound, voice, codes, computer programs, software and databases or micro film or computer generated micro fiche.
- “Information Provider” means and includes
any person or entity, who may knowingly or unknowingly, directly or indirectly, with or without any request from Mitsui, provide any Information or Data to Mitsui. Information Provider may include, without any limitation, visitors to Mitsui websites, Mitsui Human Resources, vendors, consultants, customers, auditors, and their employees and any third parties who have business relations with Mitsui.
- “Mitsui Group” means and includes the ultimate holding company of Mitsui and all subsidiaries and/or affiliates thereof from time to time.
- “Mitsui Human Resources” for the limited purpose of these Regulations, means and includes employees on the payment roll of Mitsui, outsourced employees, contract employees, consultants, secondee employees from the Mitsui Group and any other individual who undertakes any work for or on behalf of Mitsui from time to time.
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means and includes such personal information or data which consists of information relating to password, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information, any details relating to the above as provided to a body corporate for providing service, and any of the above information received by a body corporate for processing or stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Mitsui may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information which is automatically collected when you visit the Mitsui website at www.mitsui-india.com (the “Website”);
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website;
- Information when you report a problem with the Website;
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access;
- If you contact Mitsui, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Any other Information that Mitsui may request from you for the purposes of improving our services.
- Information contained in e-mails exchanged with Mitsui.
Your IP Address & Cookies :
Mitsui may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about Mitsui's users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Mitsui may obtain Information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help to improve the Mitsui Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Where Mitsui Stores your Information :
Mitsui maintains its
website and e-mail servers in Japan, therefore the Information that Mitsui collects from you, and/or provided by you through the Mitsui Website, and/or the Information contained in the e-mails exchanged with Mitsui, gets automatically stored in a database maintained in Japan.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Mitsui does its best to protect all Information it obtains, it cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of Information is made at your own risk. However, once Mitsui has received your Information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access to such Information.
Possible Usage of Your Information :
Mitsui may use Information held about you to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, for system administration purposes, to process your request or application and/or to provide you with the Information you require from Mitsui and to serve you better.
Transfer of Your Information :
Mitsui may, for its day to day business activities and matters connected thereto, including without limitation, for the purpose of facilitating the performance of its contractual obligations, disclose, store and transfer your Information to its employees, members of the Mitsui Group, consultants, vendors, customers etc.
Security and Confidentiality of Information :
implements and will ensure that recipients of Information implement appropriate administrative, technical, organisational and physical measures to protect Information. Such measures include use of appropriate IT, physical security and staff training and selection of appropriate contractors who process personal data on Mitsui’s behalf.
Mitsui ensures that contractors, vendors, consultants,
auditors and advisors, must be engaged under a written contract with a
stipulation that adequate security measures be taken and that such persons only
process the Information in accordance with Mitsui’s instructions.
implements and will ensure that recipients of Information implement an
Information Technology environment, in accordance with the Regulations on IT
Security Policy, as enacted by Mitsui on 1st February, 2012, ensuring
appropriate data and network securities (for example password protections,
changing passwords and ensuring that laptops and personal digital assistants
are appropriately secure).
Mitsui shall, (for the timely updating of its
administrative, technical, organisational and physical measures for protecting
audited from appropriate auditors, from time to time.
Your Rights :
Protection Laws in India entitle you to withhold your consent for collection of
any Information about you.
Mitsui shall inform you and request your consent,
before collecting any Sensitive Personal Data or Information from you or before
using such Sensitive Personal Data or Information for marketing purposes or
disclosing such Sensitive Personal Data or Information] to any third party for
such purposes. You have the right to ask Mitsui not to process your Sensitive
Personal Data or Information for marketing purposes. You may exercise your
right to prevent such processing at any time, and can correct or otherwise
amend or get corrected/ amended any of your Information including Sensitive
Personal Data or Information that Mitsui holds about you.
Mitsui has appointed
a Grievance Officer to whom you may address any discrepancies and/or
grievances. The Grievance Officer shall redress your grievances expeditiously
but within 1 month from the date of receipt of such grievance.